How Our Tree Stump Removal Calculator Works
Our Stump Removal Cost Calculator is a unique tool designed to provide an initial estimate for our stump removal services.
Here’s what you need to know in order to use it:
- Calculate the diameter of each stump you’d like removed in centimeters using a tape measure and type it in the “Approximate stump diameter” field.
- If you have more than one stump that needs to be removed, click on the “Add Another Stump” button, which will appear once the first stump diameter has been entered.
- Once all your stumps have been entered on the calculator, and you’d like the calculate costs, click on the “Calculate Cost” button. This will show a rough cost of your tree stump removal project.
- To obtain an exact cost and a formal quote, send us an enquiry online using the “Please Provide Me a Formal Quote” button or alternatively, call us on 0426 204 154.
The exact cost of your tree stump removal project may vary if:
- Incorrect measurements of stump/stumps have been entered.
- Specific site conditions, such as accessibility challenges, terrain variations, proximity to structures or utilities
- As stoney ground, buried iron/concrete as well as builders rubble can cause damage to the stump grinder, this can also increase cost.
What can help you get a better estimate:
- Overmeasuring stumps.
These are just some of the things to consider when using our calculator. For an exact quote we always suggest calling us directly.